Posted by : Lekhraj Friday, 24 May 2013
This is the combination of pasta and noodles for all the food lovers. Try this new recipe and we hope you will love it.
(1) Macaroni (boiled) - 1 small bowl (60 grams)
(2) Noodles (boiled) - 100 grams
(3) Green Chilli (chopped) - 4
(4) Onion (chopped) - 1
(5) Tomato (chopped) - 1
(6) Salt as required
(7) Coriander leaves as required
(8) Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
(9) Oil- 1/2 tablespoon
(10) Tomato sauce- 1 cup
(11) Coriander powder- ½ teaspoon
(1) In a wok or pan, heat oil, add onion and chilli and sauté for a minute then add tomato, salt, chilli and coriander powder and cook for 2 minutes, then add tomato sauce and mix it nicely.
(2) When its sautéed nicely, add pasta and noodles and mix it nicely or either you can only add noodles into it, cook for 5 minutes and then add boiled pasta over the top (I used the second option).
(3) Then serve it in a plate with coriander leaves garnished and add seasonings too.
Your Poodles is ready, enjoy it!