Posted by : Lekhraj Wednesday, 15 May 2013
Bhel Puri is one of the most delicious and exotic snacks in India all the time, loved my many.
Recipe for Bhelpuri
(1) Puffed Rice (Moori) - 2 cups
(2) Sev- 1 cup
(3) Papdi (broken)- 6-7 pieces
(4) Carrot (grated) - 1/2 cup
(5) Tomato (chopped) - 1
(6) Onion (chopped) - 1
(7) Green Chutney- 1 tablespoon
(8) Boiled Mashed Potato- 1
(9) Coriander Leaves (chopped) - 1 tablespoon
(10) Lemon Juice- 1 teaspoon
(11) Chili Powder- 1 teaspoon
(11) Sweet Chutney- 1 tablespoon
(1) In a big bowl, add green chutney, sweet chutney, chili powder and lemon juice and mix nicely, then add tomato and onion and mix it, then add carrot and mashed potato, then add puffed rice and mix nicely.
(2) Then add papdi and sev in the mixture and mix nicely and then garnish it with coriander leaves.
Bhel Puri is ready! Enjoy!