Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Thursday, 2 May 2013
Tater Tots are loved mostly by kids, crunchy outside and fluffy inside.
Recipe for Tater Tots
(1) Potato- 900 grams
(2) Oil- 1800 ml
(3) Salt- 2 teaspoons
(4) Potato Starch- 1 tablespoon
(5) Granulated sugar- ½ teaspoon
(6) Black Pepper as required
(1) Cut the potatoes into ½ inch cubes and wash them nicely. Heat oil in a large wok, deep fry the potatoes until gets golden brown and then allow them to cool for few minutes as required.
(2) Take ¼ of the potatoes and put in it food processor and pulse them till gets roughly ¼ to 1/8th inch pieces. Do the same with rest of the potatoes.
(3) Put potato mixture in a bowl, add salt, starch, sugar, black pepper and mix it well. Shape the mixture into cylinder shape about ¾ inch wide and 1 inch long.
(4) Again heat that oil and fry the tater tots and fry for 1 minutes and they in low heat for 3-4 minutes until gets golden brown in color.
Your tater tots is ready, serve hot with Tomato Sauce!