Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Sunday, 26 May 2013
It’s a great confectionery dessert, and is filled with strawberry stuffing’s and they are also available in various forms.
Recipe for Strawberry Doughnuts
(1) Butter- 2 tablespoons
(2) Icing Sugar- ½ cup
(3) Flour- 2 cups
(4) Salt- ½ teaspoon
(5) Baking Soda- ½ teaspoon
(6) Eggs- 2
(7) Butter Milk- ¾ cup or as required
(8) Vanilla Essence- 1 teaspoon
(9) Oil- 2 ½ tablespoons
(10) Strawberries (finely chopped) - ¾ cup
(1) Strawberries (finely chopped) - ½ cup
(2) Sugar (powdered) - 3 cups
(3) Strawberry Powder- ½ cup
(1) In a bowl add the chopped strawberries and half of the powdered sugar and mix nicely until gets blended and then add another half part of powdered sugar and strawberry powder and mix it nicely to get a desired consistency of the glaze.
(2) If the consistency gets thick then you can add little water to make it better.
(1) Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. In a large bowl add flour, sugar, baking soda and salt ad mix it together nicely and then keep it aside.
(2) In another bowl, whisk butter milk, vegetable oil, eggs and vanilla together nicely until gets creamy and then add it to the flour mixture and combine it well.
(3) Then add finely chopped strawberries and mix it well and then put 2 tablespoon mixture or more in each well buttered doughnut pan and bake it in the preheated oven up to 15 minutes and set it aside to get completely cooled.
(4) Then the main step is to dip the upper half part of the doughnuts into strawberry glaze an then refrigerate it for few minutes or up to 5 minutes.