Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Friday, 31 May 2013
This is a French recipe; Poulet means chicken in French Cuisine. This is a creamy recipe made of chicken, cream and capsicum.
Recipe for Poulet a La King
(1) Chicken Breast (skinless) - 500 grams
(2) Mushroom (sliced) - 200 grams
(3) Capsicum (sliced) - 1
(4) Butter- 2 tablespoons
(5) Flour- 2 tablespoons
(6) Salt and Pepper to taste
(7) ChickenStock- 200 ml
(8) Cream- 250 ml
(9) Egg yolks- 2
(10) Paprika- 1 teaspoon
(11) Lemon Juice- 1 tablespoon
(1) Steam the chicken and then allow it to cool and then cut it into strips.
(2) Heat the pan, melt butter in it, add mushrooms and pepper and sauté for few minutes till gets cooked up to 5 minutes, then stir in flour and seasonings.
(3) Add Chicken Stock in it and mix well, bring it to boil and stir till stock gets thickened, then add chicken pieces and cream and sauté well till chicken gets cooked.
(4) In a small bowl, beat the eggs, paprika and lemon juice nicely and then add in the chicken mixture and cook for few minutes.
Your Dish is ready, serve it hot with seasonings!