Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Thursday, 18 April 2013
This is one of the most delicious dish in egg variants. It has spicy tomato flavor and has an attractive color.
(1) Eggs- 2
(2) Garlic-Ginger Paste- 1 teaspoon
(3) Salt to taste
(4) Onion (chopped)- 1
(5) Chili (chopped)- 4
(6) Tomatoes (chopped)- 1
(7) Oil- 1 tablespoon
(8) Turmeric Powder- 1/2 teaspoon
(1) Heat the pan, add oil then add onion and chili and cook till gets brown, then add ginger-garlic paste, tomato and cook till tomato gets melt, then add turmeric powder and salt and stir well.
(2) When the tomato is melted nicely then beat the eggs and add over the mixture and mix it nicely.
(3) Cook it till it turns golden color and then garnish with coriander leaves.
Your Egg Bhurji is ready to be served.