Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Monday, 27 May 2013
I bet many loves Cadbury Dairy Milk so now we are going to post
its recipe and can be easily made at home.
Recipe for Cadbury Dairy Milk
(1) Drinking Chocolate Powder- 50 grams
(2) Cocoa Powder- 30 grams
(3) Milk Powder- 125 grams
(4) Butter- 1 ½ teaspoons
(5) Sugar- 100 grams
(1) Sieve all the three powders nicely and keep it aside.
(2) Then in a wok, add water as required and sugar for dissolving and when it comes to boiling add butter, cook it till sugar syrup becomes strong.
(3) Add cocoa, milk and drinking chocolate powder to the sugar syrup and mix nicely.
(4) Then spread the chocolate in a plate for 40 minutes, then you can cut the chocolate into your desired shapes.
Cadbury Dairy Milk at home is ready!