Posted by : Lekhraj Wednesday, 17 April 2013
Beef Pakoras are crunchy and made mostly in monsoon. It is not so hard to make and served with several sauces.
Recipe for Beef Pakora
(1) Minced Beef- 500 grams
(2) Garlic-Ginger Paste- 1 tablespoon
(3) Salt to taste
(4) Coriander leaves- for garnishing
(5) Chilli Powder- ½ tablespoon
(6) Garam masala powder- 1 teaspoon
(7) Tomatoes (fine chopped)- 2
(8) Gram Flour- 250 grams
(9) Oil for deep fry
(1) Marinate all the ingredients except oil and gram flour for 1 hour.
(2) Then make a batter of gram flour of average consistency with salt and water (don’t make it too watery).
(3) Now add the mixed ingredients to the batter and mix it well.
(4) Make ball shapes of the mixture and deep fry it in low flames till turns brown.
Serve hot with Tomato Sauce.