Posted by : Lekhraj Friday, 31 May 2013
This is the most common and quick food in American Cuisine, loved by many people all over the world and we guess you will also love it!
Recipe for Hamburger
(1) Hamburger Buns (toasted) - 4
(2) Ground Beef - 450 grams
(3) Cheddar Cheese (sliced) - 6
(4) Mustard- 2 teaspoons
(5) Worcestershire sauce- 2 teaspoons
(6) Chilli Sauce- 2 teaspoons
(7) Onions (chopped) – 1
(8) Lettuce leaves as required
(9) Sliced tomato as required
(10) Sliced onion as required
(11) Ketchup as required
(12) Mustard as required
(1) In a bowl, add chopped onions, chilli sauce, Worcestershire sauce and mustard and mix nicely, then break beef into small pieces and mix it in the sauce mixture and then shape it into 4 patties for 4 buns as we taken.
(2) Cover the patties and grill it for 6-8 minutes at the temperature about 160 degrees C.
(3) Then place 1 slice of cheese in base bun then put on Pattie over it, then put one more cheese slice over it, then add lettuce leave, tomato and onion slices with mustard and tomato ketchup and then put the top bun over it.
(4) Do the same as done above with the rest 3 hamburger buns.
Enjoy your Hamburger!