Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Friday, 3 May 2013
One of the famous and delicious salad in America!
Recipe for Cobb Salad
(1) Egg (boiled) - 3
(2) Bacon (sliced) - 5
(3) Lettuce leaves- 1 ½ cup chopped
(4) Chicken (cooked and diced)- 2 cups
(5) Avocados (diced) - 1
(6) Tomato (chopped) - 2
(7) Cheese (crumbled) - 100 grams
(8) Red Wine- ¼ cup
(9) Worcestershire Sauce- 1 teaspoon
(10) Mustard- ½ teaspoon
(11) Garlic (minced) - 1 clove
(12) Salt to taste
(13) Black pepper- ½ teaspoon
(14) Olive Oil- 1/3 cup
(15) Any Herbs
(1) Cut the boiled eggs into dices and keep aside, then in pan fry the bacon slices for 10-15 minutes and set aside.
(2) In a large plate make a bed of lettuce leaves, arrange the eggs, bacons, herbs, chicken, avocados, tomatoes, cheese in any design you want.
(3) In a bowl, mix wine, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, garlic, salt and mix nicely and then add olive oil slowly in it, it will make a salad dressing.
(4) Pour the dressing over the salad with any herbs you want.
Your Salad is ready, serve immediately for great taste!