Posted by : Lekhraj Sunday, 5 May 2013
Refreshing Strawberry Ice Cream! We prefer making Ice Creams with Ice Cream Maker more than Blender for better results.
Recipe for Strawberry Ice Cream
(1) Strawberry (hulled) - 2 cups
(2) Milk- 1 cup
(3) Granulated Sugar- 1 cup
(4) Cream- 1 ½ cups
(5) Vanilla Essence- 1 teaspoon
(1) Chop the strawberries into very small pieces and keep aside. In
a bowl, mix sugar, vanilla essence and milk and mix nicely till get dissolved. Then add cream in it and whisk nicely till gets fluffy and then add strawberries pieces. Then refrigerate it for 4-5 hours or overnight.
(2) Then put the ice cream in Ice Cream maker and process it for 15
minutes or you also use blender and process for few minutes so that
the ice crystals will break and it will get creamy.
(3) Then again refrigerate it for few hours.
Strawberry Ice Cream is ready, serve it with cream!