Posted by : Lekhraj Tuesday, 14 May 2013
This one is very easy to make, serving throughout whole America, the meatloaf is touching hearts of everyone.
Recipe for Meatloaf
(1) Beef- 500 grams
(2) Onion (chopped) - 1
(3) Egg- 1
(4) Milk- 1 cup
(5) Bread Crumbs- 1/2 cup
(6) Brown Sugar- 2 tablespoons
(7) Mustard- 2 tablespoons
(8) Tomato Sauce- 1/2 cup
(9) Salt to taste
(10) Pepper as required
(1) In a bowl, add the finely minced beef, egg, bread crumbs, milk and onion and then add salt and pepper as required.
(2) Pour the mixture in the loaf pan greased with oil or butter.
(3) In another bowl, add brown sugar, tomato sauce and mustard and mix nicely and then pour it over the meatloaf.
(4) Preheat the oven at 170°C and then bake the meatloaf for 1 hour.
Your Meatloaf is ready to be served! Happy Cooking!