Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Wednesday, 29 May 2013
Cappuccino is hot drink made from milk and coffee and garnished with cream and mostly enjoyed in winters.
Recipe for Cappuccino
(1) Coffee Powder- 2 tablespoons
(2) Sugar- 4 tablespoons
(3) Water (boiling) – 2 tablespoons
(4) Milk- 1 litre
(5) Fresh Cream as required for garnishing
(1) Heat the milk, until it gets boil, then in a bowl, add boiling water, sugar and coffee powder and beat it for 5-7 minutes till get foamy.
(2) In a mug add 1 tablespoon of coffee mixture and then add boiling milk in it.
(3) Stir nicely and then decorate it with whipped cream over coffee.
Cappuccino is ready, serve hot!