Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Wednesday, 19 June 2013
This is a hot chocolate cake filled with chocolate sauce inside, one of the great desserts of all the time.
Recipe for Chocolate Lava Cake
(1) Flour- 3 tablespoons
(2) Egg- 3
(3) Dark Chocolate- 100 grams
(4) Butter- 5 tablespoons
(5) Sugar- 3 tablespoons
(6) Cocoa Powder- 2 teaspoons
(1) Melt the butter and chocolate in microwave oven or just normally, and mix them in a bowl nicely.
(2) Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl for 5 minutes till sugar gets melted.
(3) Then add the chocolate mixture in the egg mixture and combine them nicely, then sift in flour and cocoa powder and mix them nicely.
(4) Then butter 4 ramekins, then spoon the cake mixture in them and then refrigerate it for half an hour.
(5) Preheat the oven at 400 degree F, bake it for 15-20 minutes.
Chocolate Lava Cake is ready, serve hot!