Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Tuesday, 30 April 2013
This is my first and unique experiment with samosa that is Penne Samosa, just awesome in taste with juicy tangy penne fillings with outer crust of samosa.
Recipe for Penne Samosa
(1) Refined Flour- 1 cup
(2) Olive Oil- 5 tablespoons plus to deep fry
(3) Carom seeds (ajwain) - ½ teaspoons
(4) Salt to taste
(1) Penne (boiled)- 1 cup
(2) Tomato sauce- ½ cup
(3) Onion- 1
(4) Green capsicum- ½
(5) Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
(6) Salt to taste
(7) Oil- ½ tablespoon
Mix the flour, carom seeds, salt and two tablespoons of olive oil in a bowl. Add water little by little and knead into stiff dough, and keep it aside being covered.
(1) Heat the oil in pan then add all the sliced vegetables like onion, capsicum, add salt and sauté it for few minutes till vegetables get cooked.
(2) Add boiled pasta in it and mix it well.
(3) Add Tomato Sauce, black pepper and mix it well and cook for few minutes.
Note: I’ve posted to make Tangy Penne Pasta here.
Make small balls of the dough so that you can round shape like this:
Then put little Penne filling and then laminate it into 3D triangle shape like this:
|After Laminating the Filling|
Then heat oil in karahi for deep fry the samosas in it till gets golden brown.
Your Penne Samosa is ready, serve hot! Happy Cooking!