Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Monday, 22 April 2013
Made with lobster, flavored with sweet Thai Basil leaves.
Recipe for Goo Kornng Mung Pahd Horappa
(1) Lobster- 300 grams
(2) Garlic- 4-5 cloves
(3) Red Chilies- 3-4 pieces
(4) Broccoli- 10 grams
(5) Carrot- 10 grams
(6) Coriander-Garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
(7) Sugar- 5 grams
(8) Fish sauce- 10 ml
(9) Oyster Sauce- 5 ml
(10) Lime leaves- 3 sprigs
(11) Thai Sweet Basil- 3 sprigs
(12) Fish Stock- 150 ml
(13) Dark Soy Sauce- 2 ml
(1) Heat the pan and saute the chopped chilies and garlic and cook it, then add coriander-garlic paste and then add lobster and cook it nicely.
(2) When fish is cooked, add Fish Stock, and then add basil leaves, carrot and broccoli and cook it for 5 minutes.
(3) When it’s done, add fish sauce and Oyster Sauce on top and garnish it with herbs.
Your dish is ready, serve hot with rice or noodles!