Posted by : Lekhraj Saturday, 27 April 2013
This is homemade Fruit Jelly Gumdrops which is now easy to make.
(1) Gelatin (plain) - 2 tablespoon
(2) Water- 1 cup
(3) Sugar- 2 cups
(4) Food coloring extracts as wish (I used orange, banana, mango, green apple, black current, strawberry)
(1) In a bowl, add ½ cup water then sprinkle with gelatin powder and leave it for 5 or more minutes till it gets soaked.
(2) In a sauce pan boil ¾ cup of water and then add sugar (2 cups) then bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes so that sugar syrup will be ready.
(3) Then split the mixtures into 6 different bowls as I used 6 different flavors, add ½ teaspoon of flavor or as required getting desired color. Then pour them into 6 different pans or moulds and then chill it in fridge for 6-7 hours.
(4) Then remove the fruit jelly from moulds/pans and cut them into your desired shape (I did round small balls shape) and sprinkle with granular sugar (optional).
Your Jelly Gumdrops are ready.