Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Sunday, 21 April 2013
This is a very healthy soup and takes less time to make.
Recipe for Spinach and Pea Soup
(1) Spinach (chopped)- 2 bunches
(2) Green peas (boiled)- 1 cup
(3) Oil- 1 teaspoon
(4) Onion- 1
(5) Salt to taste
(6) White pepper powder- ½ teaspoon
(7) Vegetable Stock- 1 ½ cup
(8) Fresh Milk-1 cup
(1) Heat oil in pan and add chopped onions and cook for two minutes and then add spinach and cook it, then add green peas, salt, white pepper powder and cook for 1-2 minutes.
(2) Add the mixture in mixture grinder then add vegetable stock in it and make it puree.
(3) Then add the puree in the pan again and add milk and boil it.
Soup is ready, serve hot to 4 people.