Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Thursday, 4 April 2013
This is the combo of two egg dishes, plain omelette + gravy = egg omelette curry. It’s not that hard to make and consumes less time also, so I hope anyone can make it easily. So let’s see how we are going to cook it. Firstly have a look at the recipe
(1) Eggs- 4
Recipe of Egg Omelette Curry
(1) Eggs- 4
(2) Onion- 1 large
(3) Chili- 3-4
(4) Tomato- 1 large
(5) Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
(6) Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
(7) Ginger-garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
(8) Black pepper- 1 teaspoon
(9) Chili powder- 1 teaspoon
(10) Water- 600- 700 ml
(11) Salt to taste
(12) Oil- 3 tablespoon
(1) Heat the pan and add oil then make two plain omelettes (2 eggs per one omelette).
(2) Heat khadai then add oil, after that add onion and chili and cook till gets brown.
(3) Add ginger-garlic paste, coriander, turmeric, black pepper and chili powder and cook for few minutes.
(4) Add tomato and then add salt to taste, cook it nicely till tomato melts.
(5) Then add water and stir it well and leave it in average flames for 10 minutes until gravy is ready.
(6) Then add the omelettes in the gravy and let it being cooked for 15 minutes.
Egg Omelette Curry is ready to be served, serves two person.