Posted by : Lekhraj Sunday, 21 April 2013
This Soup is good for children for their better growth.
Recipe for Spinach and Chickpea Soup
(1) Garlic (chopped)- 2 cloves
(2) Spinach (chopped)- 2 bunches
(3) Chickpeas (cooked)- 2 cups
(4) Salt to taste
(5) Oil- 1 tablespoon
(6) Cumin powder- ½ teaspoon
(7) Vegetable stock- 2 cups
(8) Onion (sliced)- 1 medium
(1) Heat oil in pan, add onion and cook for few minutes, then add crushed garlics cloves and cook for half minutes.
(2) Add spinach, salt, cumin powder and chickpeas and cook for 2 minutes
(3) Then add 1 cup Vegetable stock and cook for 2 minutes then strain it. Then cool it and add rest of Vegetable stock and grind in a mixer grinder.
(4) Then pour the mixture in a pan and boil it.
Your Soup is ready! Garnish it with Cream.