Posted by : Lekhraj Saturday, 27 April 2013
It takes much time to make pizza dough so its recommended to make dough few days before making any pizza.
Video Tutorial for making Pizza Dough
Recipe for Pizza dough
(1) Dry Active Yeast- 2 teaspoons
(2) Luke Warm Water- 1 cup (temperature at 35°C)
(3) Sugar- 1 teaspoon
(4) Cold Water- ¾ cup
(5) Salt- 1 teaspoon
(6) Olive Oil- 2 tablespoon
(7) Bread Flour- 5 cups
(8) Butter/Oil for brushing
(1) In a bowl, pour 1 cup of luke warm water and dissolve yeast in it and then leave it for 5 minutes.
(2) In another bowl, add cold water, olive oil, sugar, and salt and whisk nicely.
(3) Then in a large bowl add 5 cups of flour, add yeast mixture and cold water mixture into it, mix and knead it properly for 10 minutes until dough forms, leave it for 5 minutes and then again mix and knead for 5 minutes till dough gets smooth, and then turn dough into a floured surface and knead until gets smooth and elastic. (Add little flour in between to avoid stickiness).
(4) Divide the dough and keep them inside butter/oil greased sealed container for more than 24 hours. Keep it in room temperature for 2 hours before its use.
|Making Pizza Dough|
All are not professional pizza makers so you can make dough in pizza shape like above given picture.