Posted by : Lekhraj Sunday, 21 April 2013
Can be used as an accompaniment or can eat like this only. Can be used as cream too.
Recipe for Strawberry Yogurt
(1) Yogurt- 15 oz.
(2) Strawberries- 5-6
(3) Honey- 1 ½ tablespoon
(4) White Sugar- 1 ½ tablespoon
(5) Custard Powder- ¾ tablespoon
(6) Fresh Milk- ¼ cup
(1) Heat the pan and add milk, sugar and custard powder and cook it for 15 minutes, mix it well and cook till gets thick and then keep aside to cool.
(2) Crush the strawberries in a bowl, and then put ¾ portion of strawberries in blender. Add yogurt and the mixture cooked before in blender too and blend it well.
(3) Then add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, chilli powder and cook till tomatoes melts and the texture turns brown, and then add honey in it and again blend it well.
(4) Then keep the mixture in the fridge. Your Strawberry Yogurt is ready. When serving add the rest of the crushed strawberries and enjoy it.
Hmmm so who said Danone is best?