Posted by : Lekhraj Friday, 26 April 2013
Panner Rolls are easy to make and good for those who are veggies.
(1) Paneer (diced) - 100 grams
(2) Onion- 2
(3) Cucumber- 1
(4) Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 teaspoon
(5) Chili (chopped) - 2
(6) Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
(7) Coriander leaves- 1/3 cup
(8) Salt to taste(9) Tomato Sauce- 1 cup
(10) Chili sauce- ½ cup
(11) Chili Powder- 1 teaspoon
(12) Maida Parathas- 3-4 pieces
(13) Oil- 1 tablespoon
(1) Slice the cucumber into julienne and slice 1 onion and keep aside.
(2) Slice another onion, then heat oil in pan and add onion, chili, ginger-garlic paste and cook for two minutes, then add turmeric powder, salt and paneer pieces and cook it till paneer gets golden, then add tomato sauce and chili sauce in it and mix nicely.
(4) Pour the sauteed chicken, sliced onions and cucumber, coriander leaves over the parathas and roll it, and cover the down part with tissue paper.
Your Paneer Rolls are ready to be served.