Posted by : Lekhraj Wednesday, 24 April 2013
This is the other way of making chips by baking method. If you don’t have oven you can try the alternate way which I posted here.
(1) Potato- 2 pieces
(2) Chat Masala powder- 1 teaspoon or more as you wish
(3) Red Chili powder- ½ teaspoon
(4) Dry Mango powder- ½ teaspoon (optional)
(5) Salt to taste
(6) Oil- 1 tablespoon
(1) Cut the potato into very thin slices by a knife or vegetable slicer and then brush oil over it.
(2) In a bowl, mix salt, chilli powder, chat powder, mix it well and sprinkle them over the potato slices.
(3) Put in inside the oven and bake it for 20 minutes, and flip the potato slices in halfway while baking.
Your baked potato chips are ready!