Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Saturday, 20 April 2013
This is the combination of boil egg with saute vegetables as dry curry, tastes awesome and easy to make.
Recipe for Boiled Egg Curry
(1) Egg (boiled)- 4
(2) Onion (sliced)- 2 large
(3) Tomatoes (chopped)- 2
(5) Ginger-Garlic paste- 1 tablespoon
(6) Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
(7) Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
(8) Chili powder- 1 teaspoon
(9) Salt to taste
(1) Slice the boiled eggs and keep aside.
(2) Heat oil in pan and add onions, chili and saute for 2 minutes, then add ginger-garlic paste and tomatoes and cook it.
(3) Then add turmeric powder, salt, coriander powder, chili powder and cook till tomatoes melts and the texture turns brown.
(4) Then add the egg slices and slowly mix it for few seconds.
Boil Egg Curry is ready, just garnish it with herbs or fresh chilies or you can also sprinkle black salt over it and serve hot.