Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Thursday, 11 April 2013
(1) Egg- 2
(2) Ginger (chopped)- ½ teaspoon
(3) Onion (chopped)- 1 piece
(4) Salt to taste
(5) Turmeric powder- ½ teaspoon
(6) Chili- 2-3
(7) Tomato (chopped)- 1 piece
(8) Vegetable oil- 1 tablespoon
(1) Heat the pan and add oil. Then add ginger and cook it till it turns brown (do not overcook to black).
(2) Then add onion and chili and cook it till it gets brown texture.
(3) Add tomato chopped and cook it till tomato melts, add salt and turmeric to it and cook for 1 minute. While cooking the mixture, you should whisk the eggs in small bowl.
(4) After the mixture turns brown, put the egg mixture over it and let it cooked by itself for 5 minutes and then turn the omelette around and cook the other side.
(5) Masala omelette is ready (serves two).