Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Wednesday, 24 July 2013
One of the most creamy and amazing paneer recipe for you.
Recipe for Paneer Khurchan
(1) Paneer- 300 grams
(2) Oil- 2 teaspoons
(3) Cumin seed- 1 teaspoon
(4) Garlic paste- 2 teaspoons
(5) Capsicum (chopped) - 1
(6) Onion (chopped) - 2
(7) Tomato (chopped) - 1
(8) Tomato puree- 200 ml
(9) Red Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
(10) Lemon juice- 1 teaspoon
(11) Salt to taste
(12) Oil for deep fry
(1) Heat oil in wok, half fry the paneer and then soak it in water, then strain it and keep paneer aside.
(2) Heat 2 teaspoons oil again in wok, add cumin seeds, garlic paste, onion, capsicum, tomato, salt and then cook it nicely.
(3) Then add paneer in it, then add tomato puree, red chilli powder and then cook it for few minutes.
(4) Then add lemon juice and mix it well then remove it from heat.
Paneer Khurchan is ready!