Posted by : Lekhraj Saturday, 8 June 2013
One of the famous deserts in Indonesian Cuisine made of
flour pancakes with chocolates and peanuts.
Recipe for Sweet Martabak
(1) Flour- ½ cup
(2) Yeast- ½ teaspoon
(3) Sugar- ¼ cup
(1) Salt to taste
(2) Baking Powder- ½ teaspoon
(3) Water- ¼ cup
(1) Egg- 2
(2) Baking powder- ¾ cup
(3) Butter- 2 tablespoons
(1) Chocolate- ¼ cup
(2) Peanuts- ¼ cup
(3) Milk (sweet) - ¼ cup
(1) In a large bowl, add flour, sugar, yeast, egg, baking powder, water and mix nicely then add salt and mix further, then keep it aside for 3 hours or more so that the mixture will be settled.
(2) Chop the peanuts and chocolate nicely and keep aside.
(3) Heat a non-stick pan and apply cooking spray and then cook the batter into 2 pancakes shape.
(4) Apply butter on the top part of the pancakes , then add milk little by little and sprinkle chocolates and peanuts.
(5) Fold it and cut into long pieces.
Sweet Martabak is ready, serve it!