Posted by : Lekhraj Joshi Sunday, 9 June 2013
Made of boneless chicken, grilled with spices which makes a great combination in this recipe.
Recipe for Chicken Satay
(1) Boneless Chicken Breast- 4
(2) Red Chillies (chopped) - 1
(3) Oil- 3 tablespoons
(4) Onion- 1 large
(5) Salt to taste
(6) Soy Sauce- 3 tablespoons
(7) Fish Sauce- 2 teaspoons
(8) Lemon Juice- 1 1/2 tablespoons
(9) Garlic (chopped) - 7 cloves
(10) Ginger (crushed) - 1 1/2 inch
(11) Brown sugar- 2 teaspoons
(12) Honey- 1 tablespoons and 2 teaspoons
(13) Peanut Butter- 5 tablespoons
(14) Coconut Milk- 1 tablespoon
(1) Cut the chicken pieces into long strips, add it in a bowl, then add salt, soy sauce (2 tablespoons), fish sauce, lemon juice (1 teaspoons), garlic (4 cloves) , ginger (1 inch crushed) , brown sugar, honey (2 teaspoons) and mix them well and marinate for 1 hour in fridge.
(2) Heat oil on the griddle plate, thread the chicken pieces in the satay stick and place on the griddle plate, pour the marinade nicely over chicken and cook well, turn to satay time to time so that it gets cooked on all sides.
(3) Heat oil in pan, add onion and saute, add peanut butter, soy sauce, salt, red chilli and honey and cook nicely, then take the peanut sauce of the heat and keep aside.
Chicken Satay is ready, serve it with peanut sauce!